Why this blog?

I'm a computer repair technician in the unfortunate situation of having to find food clothing and shelter for my mother who lost her home in the mortgage crisis, medical problems, and the death of my father. You can email me at gmail.com My name on gmail is dgreenbaum. Please put "Help Karen" in the subject so I know you aren't a spammer. Thanks in advance for your help.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The new apartment is ready-almost





What an amazing effort by everyone. Moving the stuff was quite the chore. We did that this weekend. I apologize for not updating more, but as you can imagine, my plate has been rather full. We need to cleanup and put away a bit, but I wanted everyone to see as soon as possible all the stuff we got in.

I'm amazed that we were able to do this all for less than $100---everything else was donated.

Tuesday is the big day when they get to see the apartment--then writing thank you letters begins







1 comment:

  1. This is super Dave! Not only have people reached out to assist your Mom, it's a definite thank you for whom you are and what you've done to help others, aside from your mom. It's a little bit of pay-back from us to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete