Why this blog?

I'm a computer repair technician in the unfortunate situation of having to find food clothing and shelter for my mother who lost her home in the mortgage crisis, medical problems, and the death of my father. You can email me at gmail.com My name on gmail is dgreenbaum. Please put "Help Karen" in the subject so I know you aren't a spammer. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Caught up and we have alot of stuff

WOW.

The generosity has been incredible. We've got alot of stuff. This week was crazy for me: trying to get my mother moved, helping out a friend run her business while she was out of town...and preparing for that whole iPad thing.

I've updated the list on the side and I think we are really set. The only small missing items that might be helpful are:

Microwave
Dresser

Anything else we are missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment