Why this blog?

I'm a computer repair technician in the unfortunate situation of having to find food clothing and shelter for my mother who lost her home in the mortgage crisis, medical problems, and the death of my father. You can email me at gmail.com My name on gmail is dgreenbaum. Please put "Help Karen" in the subject so I know you aren't a spammer. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

What a weekend!

Wow, we did some major picking up of stuff this weekend. Unfortunately I wrenched my back at one point so Mike was a real trooper and helped out. I'll update the have/need stuff later as I was only working half steam today.

We've got silverware and various kitchen utensils, spice rack, glasses, pots and pants, knives. teapot, small containers for sandwiches, a pitcher, mugs, some towels, a bedspread/comforter, curtains. Wow. I'm still looking through the stuff. I promise and update tomorrow.

TV too

Most important is a BED! Yeah!

My short list says we need some kind of microwave oven and a dresser.

Thanks for all your help! Makes my days less stressful, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment