Why this blog?

I'm a computer repair technician in the unfortunate situation of having to find food clothing and shelter for my mother who lost her home in the mortgage crisis, medical problems, and the death of my father. You can email me at gmail.com My name on gmail is dgreenbaum. Please put "Help Karen" in the subject so I know you aren't a spammer. Thanks in advance for your help.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Looking in my basement I found laundry baskets

It's ironic these were left over from when my sister moved to Florida. These are a few flat ones. Should help with laundry. I know the laundry facilities are on the same floor as her apartment, so that's good

2 comments:

  1. What's the best way to get in touch and let you know what we have to donate? And to get it to your mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added contact info. I'll collect things at my house.

    ReplyDelete