Why this blog?

I'm a computer repair technician in the unfortunate situation of having to find food clothing and shelter for my mother who lost her home in the mortgage crisis, medical problems, and the death of my father. You can email me at gmail.com My name on gmail is dgreenbaum. Please put "Help Karen" in the subject so I know you aren't a spammer. Thanks in advance for your help.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Made some changes to the blog

I've played with blogger and added a what we have and what we need list. I'll update those as needed. I also added my email address at the tope here. Thanks for all your suggestions. This will be the apartment that social media built!

1 comment:

  1. I have blankets - various sizes

    Change that to read "the apartment that love built" unless that's too mushy for you.. .

    ReplyDelete