Why this blog?

I'm a computer repair technician in the unfortunate situation of having to find food clothing and shelter for my mother who lost her home in the mortgage crisis, medical problems, and the death of my father. You can email me at gmail.com My name on gmail is dgreenbaum. Please put "Help Karen" in the subject so I know you aren't a spammer. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sorting through donations

Thanks everyone whose contacted me. This weekend I hope to pick up many of the items and give a detailed report of what items we are still in need of. The biggest expense seems to be a bed. We can't easily get those used and my Mom has so many back problems I'm concerned. I'm hoping that if all other items are taken care of, I can at least afford buying her a new bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment